Orlando Ciabatta bread, thawed.
- 6 uncooked Brats
- 36 oz. of beer u2013 Dark beer or ale is recommended (light beer is not suggested)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 Tbl. Butter
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced green peppers
- 1 jar of spicy dark mustard
- Place brats on grill or under broiler, cook about 5 minutes, until brown.
- While brats are cooking, pour beer into saucepan, add onions, on low flame on stovetop or top rack of grill to simmer 30-45 minutes.
- While brats are cooking, lightly sautu00e9 peppers and mushrooms in butter and keep warm.
- Place cooked brats in sliced steak roll. Top with onions from beer mixture, mushrooms and peppers. Serve with spicy mustard.