Big City BBQ Pork Sliders
- u00bd cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 4 slider mini sandwich buns
- Prepare grill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, rum, and honey in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until reduced to u00bd cup. Reserve u00bc cup sauce for serving. Use remaining u00bc cup sauce for basting.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes. Turn and baste pork with sauce; cook about 8 minutes. Turn and baste with sauce; cook 4 minutes or until slightly pink. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- Toast insides of slider buns by placing them on the grill. Place 3 ounces pork on bottom half of each slider bun. Spoon 1 tablespoon prepared sauce over each serving; top with remaining halves of buns.