Grilled Veggie Sliders
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Orlando Handmade Cheddar Cheese Knotted Egg Rolls
- Place the tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and onion into a large bowl. Add half the dressing and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil pan and sautu00e9 the vegetables for 15 minutes. Place vegetables in large bowl; add the remaining dressing to coat. Stir in the cheese.
- Slice the rolls in half and lightly grill on the skillet until toasted. Divide the vegetable mixture among the rolls.